Friday, September 5, 2008

Week 7: Day 2, 3, 4, 5

Not a whole lot happened this week...just lectured a bunch and did practicals to get ready for County and State testing.

Our County test is next Friday, and the State test is on the 19th. From the 15th through the 19th, we will be doing practicals all week in order to prepare.

I managed to get a 100% on 3 of the 4 quizzes we took this week. I am going into finals with a great academic standing. (Overall, I am second in the class. I am 1% lower than the highest girl, who is a certified Medic).

On Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, we are going to be out in the field. I will be riding on a Medic Unit all day Tuesday, and an Engine all day Wednesday. I am in two of the busier stations, with a major highway running through....so hopefully I will have some exciting news to share.

One of the chapters we lectured on and learned about was Obstetrics / Gynecology. Let me tell you.....Childbirth is not a miracle, and it is definitely not beautiful!!!

Tomorrow we are running a 9/11 memorial 5K near the pentagon. Wish me luck......

WEEK 7 COMPLETE!!

No comments: