0700 PT in the weight room. It was probably the fastest pace and the hardest I've worked out in the gym.
We then had the Assistant Dean for the Fire Science Dept from an area Community College. He spoke to us about career advancement and educational requirements.
If I wanted to go get a degree in Fire Science, I would have to take about 36 credit hours (no general education requirements since I already have a degree) and depending on my grade in the courses, the County would pay for the entire thing.
All in all...it was a low key day to wrap up a very hectic week. I am glad that the weekend is here....but unfortunately it is going to be a busy weekend also.
WEEK 10 COMPLETE.....15 WEEKS TO GRADUATION!!!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, I presume you passed your test from last week. Sounds like you are well on your way to becoming a full-fledged firefighter! Margaret
Post a Comment