0700 PT Assessment.
It has been nice to compare where I was at the first assessment and where I am now.
I have drastically improved the number of situps, pushups, and pullups. I have also dropped a significant amount of time off my run. I had the 3rd fastest time overall, finishing the 1.5 mile run in 9 min and 19 sec. (the fastest was 9:09, and the second was 9:14). My weight has dropped down to a whopping 167 lbs!!! (It is crazy to think that at the beginning of the year I was nearing 200 lbs). As a result, I have had to buy all new clothes since I am now wearing medium shirts and have a much smaller waist.
After our assessment, we moved into a lecture on Utilities. We had a speaker from the local gas company and another from the electric company. They spoke about the hazards involved, and what we as firefighters can do when it comes to gas and electric. It was another long and boring day.....
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment